Making Rose Punch
THE RECIPE >
Rose Petal Punch
A unique punch made from roses, strawberries, Rosé and a hint of brandy for holiday warmth.
- 3 bottles Rosé wine (I used Tombú Prieto Picudo Rosado)
- 1 cup Brandy
- 2 Tablespoons Rose (see recipe here) or strawberry syrup
- 1 cup Fresh or canned strawberries
- 6 cups Strawberry lemonade
- 4 drops Essential oil of rose or 1/2 cup rosewater
- 4 cups Rose bud embedded ice cubes
Puree your strawberries and strain out out the seeds through a sieve. You can also substitute strawberry juice for this.Dissipate the essential oil in your brandy and then combine this with your wine and syrup. Combine all ingredients together, pour into punch bowl and serve with rose embedded ice cubes.
DetailsPrep time: Cook time: Total time: Yield: 12 servings
Image: mam for Gave That