- A set of travel pouches called Happy Stack's by Cinda B. They're already done up in a pretty gold bow to give as is &/or fill with extra sweet little things.
- Case in point, these little polishes from Revlon's new Parfumerie nail polish collection. Scented when dry sans topcoat they can swing both ways for perfume addicts to mani lovers. For more see my previous review here. Colors featured are African Tea Rose, Orange Blossom and China Flower.
- Verso creates these really beautiful, faux-leather cases which turns her ebook reader or tablet into an antique looking tome. This one has embossing while another one has beautiful marbling (it was so hard to choose between the two.)
- As mentioned in this previous post on popular gift plants, most are bred to die young. Instead here's a super easy to care for air-plant from the Air Plant Shop. Find out more about their care and DIY planter ideas here.
- For some pampering and a super simple DIY Matcha Tea recipe to go with it, take a look on the post I did recently for the all natural, glow inducing vitamin C serum by Valentia. See a full review and the recipe here.
- Nature Box is one of the few subscription services I've ordered over and over because the snacks are crazy delicious and healthy not to mention rather unique. They also ship very fast after you sign up. Sending a customized gift subscription right to mums door is very easy but she'll have to sign up in order to receive it. That's a downside but cancelling a subscription so no further boxes arrive is as simple as pushing a button online. A few personal highlights include their yogurt covered pretzels, fig bars and exotic granola's. All super fresh.
- The NYX Nude on Nude palette has so many warm and cool shades of eye shadow... matte to shimmery, bronze to gray and a slide out compartment complete with an array of glosses.
- Bundle up some (actually really, really) delicious gummy beauty vitamins for skin and nails with a few hair ties (see similar ones here), a compact and nail file for a gift that'll get some major use. With pleasure. These particular vitamins by Nature's Bounty make you actually look forward to a mourning daily.
Wishing all Mum's the world over a very happy Mother's Day!
Vitamins c/o Nature's Bounty via smiley360Image: mam for Gave That