THE HOW-TO >
What You Will Need:
- Nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol
- Metallic Flash tattoos (these here are ZCP012 Petra designs by Voodoo Tattoo)
- Mod Podge
- Sponge brush
How To Do It:
1) Clean the area where the flash tattoo decal will be applied thoroughly with either alcohol or nail polish remover and completely dry the surface with a paper towel.
2) Cut out the flash tattoo decal you will be using, remove the clear protective film and lay it metallic side down on the surface of your cup or saucer. Take a Q-tip dipped in clean water and then evenly dab it over the paper backing of the temporary tattoo. Voodoo says to do this for at least 15 seconds and that a small sponge will work as well.
3) Gently peel back the paper to see if the tattoo has fully adhered itself. If not push the paper back down and apply more water via the method above.
4) Let water fully dry and evaporate, then add a couple of layers of Mod Podge allowing each to dry before adding another and then you're done.
Flash tattoos c/o Voodoo Tattoos
Image: mam for Gave That