DIY Floral Crown
- DIY Gift Idea -
What You Will Need:
- A flexible headband with a lattice pattern (Goodie and Scunci makes good ones)
- Florist wire or twist ties
- Florist or washi tape (green works best)
- Fresh or silk flowers with enough stem attached
- Sprays of pearls, butterflies or leaves (optional)
How To Do It:
1) Bunching 2 or 3 steps of sprays of flowers together, wrap them securely with the floral wire, leaving a bit of a tail.
2) Then it's as easy as poking them through the lattice holes of the headband and securing them with the floral wire. Wrap tape around any potentially scratchy ends of floral wire. This will also further hold the flowers in place. That's it!
Image: Magda & mam for Gave That