DIY Spiderweb Gift Wrap
What You Will Need:
- Thick white paper or cardboard boxes
- Black acrylic or watercolor paint
- Paint brush
- A needle or pin
- Clear coat spray or hair spray (optional)
How To Do It:
1) Use 1 or 2 coats of black paint to build up the level of coverage that you want. Allow it to fully dray.
2) Taking the needle or pin start to drag it across the painted surface, first to create straight lines and then going back in and creating the webbing between.
3) Add a spider if you like, mine here was done with a gold paint pen.
4) Adding a layer of clear coat or hair spray over the top can help everything stay in place and be more easily handled.
For more gift design inspiration visit the gift wrapping area of the blog here.
Image: mam for Gave That